Friday, March 11, 2011

Dad and son, perfect couples!

I don't know about other people, but for me sleeping with a sexy daddy has been my ultimate dream even when I met some young guys and men in my age and a little bit older than me I've never felt that this is what I want, I was always looking for the better, for the best, for a dad...

The relationship between a son and his horny dad is a relation of trust, love, passion, lust, surrender, faith, and commitment. For me my partner-dad is a symbol of dominance, sexual dominance. He has to be rough and romantic in the same time. He has to love me as I'm the only son in the world! He has to make me feel that I'm his own, and he will not even abandon me!

Of course you will not find all of these fairy-pinky-girly dreams anywhere! but hoping for them to happen isn't impossible.

Now I will list the most favorable qualities I love to find in my man.

1- He has to look like a dad! I don't accept normal slim short guys!







2- He has to be romantic.










3-He has to be passionate in every single move he makes with me! I don't want a cold stone!







4-He has to be an expert in what he is doing! I don't want virgins!











5- He has to be rough in sex! I want him to forget that he is dealing with a human being! I want him to imagine himself as a sex machine!







6- I want when I suck for him his dick to be pleased, and to show me that!









7- I want him to deep throat me with his cock!








8- I like him to gum on my body!













9- I want him to cum in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment