Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gay bear men

This is a bored hunk bear, waiting for his boy to come and please his sleepy hard cock!
every time I see this picture I burst laughing, (don't know why!!). I like his face, his cock is fine, his balls are big, and his nipple is just sexylicious!
I dreamed about this man yesterday, sitting on top of him, sliding his stick-sock inside my ass and pounding it hard.
I thought that he has a larger cock...
nice shity ass....
amazing huge cock, but I need more hair on him! man don't shave it!!!
yess..yes... ahhh...ahhhh... show me the cum!!!!!
shame, a sexy man with no-sexy cock!
ummm I like his ass but can't see his cock clearly!
This is somehow the gay-dad-god I want to worship..
I like their cocks, the second one I love his face..
funny heheh
I'm puzzled about this pic, I'm not a thin-daddy admirer but this one with his piercing eyes totally controls me!
love the hairy chest! love the cock! love the face!
niceeee
ouch!
nice

great cock officer!

No comments:

Post a Comment