Friday, March 11, 2011

Dad and son!

Hey all! this is my first post on this blog!(very exited)!!

The first post will be about some hot pictures of some sons and their amazing, sexy, horny, pervert daddies!


My first dad, is Imad Al-Din. with his hairless tanned middle-eastren sexy masculine body and his huge cock all the sons in the world will kneel down under his feet begging to taste his skin! amazing! make me wana scream! lol











Our second daddy for today is this freaking hot hairy bear daddy! this actually my favorite type of bears for many reasons. first, he is amazingly handsome, I love his white beard, his hairy body is driving me crazy, and his cock is just screaming for me to come and suck it. this kind of cocks is my favorite because it's in a normal size, not that huge that i can't handle it and it's not terribly small that i fear to swallow it by mistake :D it's just perfect and what makes it more desirable for me is its sweaty nasty appearance! OH MY! i have this thing for dirty cocks! i will talk about it later!


for some reason or another this sexy dad reminds me of Santa! his red face, white hair, and of course his hard crouch! this is the perfect present for Christmas! love u Santa! (picture on the left)



(pic on the right) this adorable fat dad is just like a cherry pie! u want to jump next to him and start rubbing ur cock against his big fat belly! i can lick his body for hours and then cum over it and lick it again before he even starts fucking me!

No comments:

Post a Comment